- Sluice item before washing.
- Soaking the product in antibacterial solution before machine washing is recommended.
- Machine wash separately.
- Use good quality washing powder
and a high temperature (note: the temperature for the inners could be 40 degrees..as long as they are sterile. The inners cannot exceed 60 degrees)
- the use of fabric softener is not recommended.
- Do not tumble dry; outdoor line drying recommended
- Do not Iron
Candy Pants – Black Outer Nappy
What Makes Us Different
All the Inners of Leafline products are made from a natural Pineapple Leaf fibre making them environmentally friendly, reusable and cost effective.
It is extremely important to us that you are thrilled with your purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your order, we will do our best to make it right & win you back.